Thursday, January 21, 2010

Rant, Rave, Bliss of a Kiss

The lipstick stain of an embedded kiss, placed so gently upon the sky. Where the sun of gold is falling dark, calling the stars to shine the night.
Like a scattered glitter with a sparkle so silver covering black construction paper. And the rays of the moonlight beam dance throughout my imaginary dream.
Glitter falls from the sky, graces us with its embrace. You sparkle, I twinkle, together we glow. Don't ever let go. Lock me in your arms, throw away the key. Now I wish upon a star, moments like these are for only you and only me.
For your insecurities, I sincerely apologize. Harm is not my name, soon you will realize. Business of mine is not where your nose belongs. Try your time on someone else cuz it's not me who's doing wrong.

Don't let your weakness pull you down to your knees. Keep your back straight and stand tall with pride. For you have no shame, no reason to hide.


No comments:

Post a Comment