Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Perfect Rockin'

Star studded jacket & leather jeans
She walked through the bar lookin' damn mean
Locked on stare in my direction
Ooh my myy, she's the definition of perfection

Our eyes focused on each other
She gave me a wink, one eye then the other
The corners of her mouth started to smile
Then she puckered her lips & blew me a kiss

She's what I like to call perfect rockin'
My perfect rockin' baby girl
Mmhmm babygirl's rockin' the groove
A groove so smooth, perfect rockin'
Perfect rockin' baby girl

Well, my imagination ran straight to her
Then I coulda swore that I heard her purr
As her icy hands slipped up the shirt on my back
I felt her hot breath warm the skin on my neck

She grabbed me...by the hand
Took me on a trip to her promise land
Of happily-ever-after.. again & again
She's what I call my perfect rockin' woman

No comments:

Post a Comment